Friday, February 4, 2011

Sew little time

I had planned to do so much today but DH decided to go to Albany and I can never pass up a trip where there are 'big' shops. After taking the twins to school off we went. Of course the first stop was Spotlight where more gorgeous fabric was purchased. We stopped at Dick Smiths so DH could get his 1 terrabyte external hard drive. Then on to another fabric shop where I got a little more fabric, this week I have spent $300 on fabric and sewing related bits and pieces - shhh, don't tell anyone! I've still got more fabric to wash and iron but it's mostly done now, thank goodness, as I don't like ironing much.
The skirt pattern I have been waiting for arrived today and I can't wait to start making some.
This morning as I put Isaac safety belt on he said to me 'I totally love you Mummy and I like you too. He says the sweetest things sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment