Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A shiny new blog

Today I went shopping at Spotlight to buy fabric for the EB Children's clothes swap. We have a limit of $25 to spend on fabric to make an outfit for someone else's child. Unfortunately I found lots of yummy fabric and ended up spending $200 - oops!

This first pic is fabric for the EB swap, it took me forever to decide but now that I have a pattern and the fabric I'm really happy with it.

This fabric is going to be a new handbag for me, I just love the vintage look it has.

Pretty fabric I liked, will eventually be made into something I sell.

More pretty fabric.

This fabric was marked at 75% off, so I got 2mts of each. It is Christmas fabric but it's not too Christmasy so I plan to make it up into cute skirts.

Oh I love these colours, I've ordered the pattern below from Crafty Mamas and think these fabrics will look too cute made up in a skirt.
Tomorrow the twins go back to Kindy but this year they go FULL TIME - I'm a bit excited. And Hamish has daycare the next two days so I plan on lots of time in my new sewing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment